Tan Sri Ainuddin Wahid Scholarship
- Applicants must be of Malaysian nationality;
- Not exceeding 35 years of age by 1 January 2017;
- Currently enrolled in first year of doctoral studies in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia..
- Achieved a minimum grade of 3.50 in First degree study from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia or other recognized universities;
- Achieved a minimum grade of 3.70 in Master degree for Course Work and Mixed Mode;
- Achieved a minimum Band 4 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET) or IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL ≥ 600 / TOEFL iBT ≥ 85;
- Excellent mastery of both Malay and English language.
- Currently not bonded to any employees;
- Priority will be given to candidates that prepares a research proposal which has a potential benefit towards knowledge development;
- Succeeded in producing and publishing acknowledged academic works;
- Displayed exceptional leadership qualities, flexibility, versatility, and good teamwork capabilities;
- Displayed top of the class attitude in academics, co-curricular, community service and sporting activities;
- Applicants are bound to the terms and regulations of the Ainuddin Wahid Scholarship, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia;
- Applicants have to attend an interview for recipients selection purpose.
MORE INFO AND APPLICATION CLICK HERE