Gamuda Scholarship Award 2011 is now open for application. Deserving Malaysian students with a positive attitude and leadership qualities who intend to pursue a full-time First Degree in any of the following disciplines, are encouraged to apply for the Gamuda Scholarship Award 2011.
Fields of study
(Local public/private and local foreign university)
- Business Administration
- Social Sciences
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical,Electrical or Environmental)
- Housing, Building and Planning
- Quantity Surveying
- Obtained at least 5As SPM and 3As in the recent STPM or equivalent (eg. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma).
- A good command of English,Leadership qualities, Right values and character, Drive and commitment to excel.
- Gained acceptance into any of the above mentioned institutions at time of interview.
- Must show proof of financial need.
- Willing to serve in the Gamuda Group for a specified period upon graduation.
- Must not be a recipient of a scholarship, loan or financial assistance from any other organisation.
- Full tuition fees and living expenses for local public / private universities.
- Full / half tuition fees for local foreign universities.
- Visit www.gamuda.com.my to download the Scholarship Application Form or
- Request for the forms by sending in an 11cm x 24cm self addressed envelope affixed with a 50-sen stamp to the GAMUDA LEARNING CENTRE, or
- Collect the forms at GAMUDA LEARNING CENTRE,
No. 78 Jalan SS22/21,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 603-7491 8288 / 603-7726 9210
Fax: 603-7727 5224
30 April 2011
|Gamuda Scholarship Application Form 2011.pdf||213.87 KB|