SINGAPORE SCHOLARSHIPS 2012
|Singapore Scholarship 2012
||The Singapore Government is opening its scholarship programme to Government-endorsed students from other member countries of ASEAN. Scholarships awarded are for full-time undergraduate degree courses at Nanyang Technological University, the National University of Singapore or the Singapore Management University. In order to get a scholarship, you need to work hard both personally and in the academic field, write scientific papers and draw up a dissertation discussion chapter well. Depending on the discipline, the duration of the scholarship is either three or four years.
Read more requirements here
- Citizen of an ASEAN country (except Singapore)
- Possess an excellent academic record
- Have a good comand of English
- Completed STPM (For Malaysian citizens), or
- Completed General Certificate of Education Advanced Level with a pass in English and 3 other 'A' level subjects, or
- completed UEC examinations
|| All except:
- Tuition fees for duration of award
- Living allowance of S$4,300 per year
- Accommodation allowance based on the different room rates at each university
- One round-trip economy class air ticket passage from home country to Singapore during the study period
|How to apply
- Application for the Singapore Scholarship must be submitted on the prescribed application form (The application form and supporting documents must be of A4 size and printed on one side only). Download application form here
- Applicants will be required to submit a typed-written essay of about 300-500 words. The essay is an important part of your application.
- All supporting documents have to be attached. Those supporting documents that are not in English must have a certified translation in English. Translation and certification of transcripts and academic records have to be done by your educational institutions.
- Applications must be endorsed by applicant's government.
- For Malaysia:
Public Service Department, Training Division OR Respective schools of the applicants
||The Singapore Scholarship Technical Cooperation Directorate Ministry of Foreign Affairs Tanglin Singapore 248163 Tel No: (65) 6379 8000 Fax No: (65) 6479 3357 Email: [email protected]
||26 March 2012
'); FB.XFBML.parse( ); }); //]]>