The scholarship is open to students who are in their final year of a Bachelors Degree at Universiti Malaya, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) and Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) will graduate on or before March 31, 2018.
The scholarship application is for a master's degree (masters) course, full-time in Japan.
Mar 03, 2017
- Open to final year students of Bachelor of Universiti Malaya, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) and Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) who graduated on or before March 31, 2018.
- Age less than 24 years on 1 April 2017 (born after 2 April 1993)
- Candidates must have completed 16 years of formal education starting from primary school until now.
- Have a good command of English (Preference given to candidates who are able to speak Japanese).
- Open to all fields except the Medical, Dental and Veterinary Medicine.
- Completed studies at the degree level must be the same subject as the application for studies at a Masters Level.
- No sponsorship (scholarships or loans) from other agencies that sponsor the study.
- Candidates must be healthy physically and mentally.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Open to all fields except the Medical, Dental and Veterinary Medicine
How to Apply
Interested candidates should complete an application form found on the online portal http: esilav2.jpa.gov.my and also check the application guidelines on the site.
The application form must be completed and submitted along with a copy of the identity card and a copy of the transcript of undergraduate or recent results,
Applications with incomplete documentation and does not meet the qualifications will not be processed for consideration.
For more info click here.
Any concerns and difficulties related to the application process or eligibility requirements can email to: [email protected]