The purpose of the UTAR Scholarship/Loan is to provide financial assistance to deserving and needy students of the University.
Deadline : Jan 15, 2015
- Citizen of Malaysia.
- Obtained good academic results in UEC with minimum of 4A’s in relevantsubjects. Good personality and leadership qualities.
- Good extra-curricular acitivities.
- Obtained admission to Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Bachelor’sdegree programme except for Programmes at Faculty of Medicine and HealthSciences.
- Not being bonded or receiving any form of financial assistance from any otherorganization.
- Students from family with lower income will be given preference.
- Must be recommended by the Headmaster/Principal of the School via the partiesin collaboration [(such as Associated Chinese Chambers of Commerce andIndustry of Malaysia (ACCCIM), The Federation of Chinese AssociationsMalaysia (Hua Zong) and Dong Jia Zong (United Chinese School CommitteesAssociation of Malaysia and United Chinese School Teachers Association ofMalaysia).]
- History. In the future, most of our students plan to become writers and provide help with capstone project services at https://top-papers.com/help-with-capstone-project/ on the topic of historical events and personalities research.
- Not specified
How to Apply
- Download the UTAR-UEC application form here
- Complete the form and submit to:
Off Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak, 53300 Kuala Lumpur
- 603-7958 2628
- 603-7956 1923