31 October 2011
DELL SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
The scholarships are awarded to Malaysian students who are pursuing FIRST (lst), SECOND (2nd) and THIRD (3rd) year fullltime undergraduate first degree courses tenable at Dell selected local public universities and local private institutions/foreign universities branch campuses in Malaysia.
Value of Scholarship (Subject to change at the absolute discretion of Dell)
- Undergraduate studies at selected local public universities at RM 12,000 p.a.
- Undergraduate studies (twinning programme) at selected local private institutions/ foreign universities branch campuses in Malaysia up to the full tuition/ course fees.
- Successful scholars, upon completion of their respective courses and graduation are required to serve Dell for a minimum of 2 years (subject to vacancy availability).
Field of Study
- Information Technology
- Finance & Accounting
- Business Management/ Administration
- Statistics / Mathematics
Students must fulfill the following requirements:
- A Malaysian citizen
- Not more than 2S years of age
- Minimum academic results:
- Minimum CGPA 3.7 from the latest university results for non-fresh entry students
- STPM : Minimum CGPA 3.7
- Matriculation / Foundation / Pre-U / Diploma: Minimum CGPA 3.7 Currently not expecting or holding any other scholarship or any form of financial aid from any other educational institution or organization
- Proficiency in the English language (both oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Active in both co-curricular activities and sports
How to Apply
- Apply online and details of application are available at https:llwww.dellmses.dell.com
- Alternatively, application details are also available at your university's website under Student Affairs section
- Complete application forms with required documents listed and send a self-addressed envelope with a 60-sen stamp to:
Dell Malaysia Skills Enhancement Sponsorship ProgramIncomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Attention: Mr. Um Choo Khai / Ms. Melissa Tan Siew Ting
Plot P27, Bayan Lepas Industrial Zone, Phase IV
11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
TEL: +604-633 488B /633 5803
Number of scholarships is limited. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview in four (4) weeks' time from the closing date.
List of successful candidates for interview will be notified either via phone, mail or email.