With over 20 years of experience, ISKL has the longest running IB Diploma Program in Kuala Lumpur. We offer a broad range of courses, are proud of our students’ historically high exam scores, and our 99% student pass rate. This is due in part to our excellent counselors who offer academic support to students throughout the IB Diploma Program.The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program is a rigorous two-year curriculum culminating in exams covering six subjects (three higher level and three standard level).In addition to the six subjects, students will complete a Theory of Knowledge class, an Extended Essay, and 150 CAS hours in a Creativity, Action, and Service project.Students considering the IB Diploma Program should be academically motivated, tenacious, and organize their time effectively to undertake a challenging course of study.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Excellent academic records: Submit application with SPM 2017 trial exam results including past three years official academic records (translated in English)
- Personal statement from applicant
- SPM 2017 examination results (presented at the panel interview or prior)
- Teacher recommendations
- Extra curricular involvement
- Previous commitment to community service
- Completed ISKL Application for Admission form
- Authorization to Release School Records form
- A photocopy of the applicant’s Malaysian identity card
- Two recent passport-size color photographs of the student, with the student’s name written on the back
The scholarship covers tuition fees for a two-year study at ISKL, inclusive of the external examination fee and other compulsory requirements.